The new Madden was released today, “Madden 25″, and gamers around the country will be playing with their favorite teams. We decided to take a look at twenty notable Buckeyes. All player ratings can be found here
- The top five rated Buckeyes are C Nick Mangold (94), RG Alex Boone (89), CB Antoine Winfield (86), MLB James Laurinatis (86), and SS Donte Whitner (86).
- The four players involved in “Tattoo-gate” are now all NFL players. LT Mike Adams (73) is now with Pittsburgh, RB Boom Herron (68) is battling for playing time with the Bengals, WR Devier Posey (67) is recovering from a torn achilles he suffered in the playoffs with the Texans, and QB Terrelle Pryor (70) is battling for the QB job in Oakland. Pryor, who will be starting the final preseason game for the Raiders, was given a 92 throw power rating and a 72 throw accuracy rating.
- The Buckeyes have produced an impressive list of pass catchers for NFL teams. Santonio Holmes (84 overall; 95 speed) leads the way, followed by Brian Hartline (82), Michael Jenkins (77), TE Jake Ballard (77), and Ted Ginn Jr (74; 97 speed).
- AJ Hawk (84) has converted to middle linebacker for the Packers while Malcolm Jenkins (76) has made the switch to Free Safety. Reid Fragel (79) was moved to the offensive line by Urban Meyer last season, and is being labeled as a potential star by Yahoo! sports
- Top draft pick Jonathan Hankins was given a 70 rating as a member of the Giants defensive line.
What do you think of the ratings? Did we miss anyone?